Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thankful.


The past few weeks have been particularly wonderful....I have so much to say, yet I don't have the time that or even words perhaps that I would like to be able to do so.
Although, I will catch up eventually...hopefully this weekend. (:
I would just really like to say how amazing my life is. I am so grateful for my family, friends, school, church, everything. (:
Sometimes the things we care most about in life seem to get neglected...but I hope that I can remember how important these things are, especially when things do get tough.
Because even though these past few weeks have been the best, they have also been tough. But I'll get to all of that later, I really just wanted to say how thankful I am for everything. (:
Just remember:
There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for, even when life completely sucks and you think it can't be too much worse.
Do you have legs to walk? A bed to sleep in? Good health? A family (even if they are give or take 2,000 miles away)? The gospel in your life? All of these things are blessings that should be cherished so I would encourage you that when you get on your knees to pray to tonight to remember these things and thank our Heavenly Father for them. If you were to wake up with only the things that you had thanked God for the night before would you be happy? Remember him, remember the many blessings he has bestowed upon you, and above all:


1 comment:

  1. I agree! Gratitude is so important! I wish my kids would be a little more grateful.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete