Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pictures from our group date!

So I finally got the pictures from Jenny from last night! And they turned out great. (:
This is the delicious food that we made.(: It was kinda tight in our oven, but it all ended up cooking and dinner turned out great!

And this is us enjoying our delicious dinner. (:

Nick and Hannah's delicious sweet potatoes. They definitely made me sad for not going home for Thanksgiving because I'm really going to miss my Grandma's sweet potatoes! Hopefully she makes them for Christmas when I will actually be there!

And this was definitely the best part of the meal. (; Tyler and I's peanut butter brownies. Haha, it was definitely kind of an experience, but it turned out great!

So anyways, there they are! Tonight has been rather uneventful, to say the least. I woke up pretty late today since I was up late. So I woke up, got my 6 mile run in, got ready, worked on psych a little...and there you have it. It is not 6:36 p.m. and that is about all that I have achieved. Alex came over a bit ago and he has been hanging out for awhile. He walks in our place with a really ugly Christmas sweater, a scarf, and a really big, warm hat. Haha, and that is why he is like one of the greatest persons I know, haha. And then Tanner came over and is watching Hotel Rwanda with Hannah. And they are sharing popcorn...right beside me...and it's pretty cute.(: This movie is pretty disturbing though. I have actually wanted to see it for awhile, but it's really sad. :/

Tonight is our last home football game too! Luckily I got a ticket from this girl that lives right next to us who isn't using hers. I never got a sports pass, so I had to find one if I wanted to go. And I didn't plan on going, but my friend, Garrett, who lives in St. George is coming to see it and I haven't seen him in almost 4 years so I kind of have to go too now. We went to the same EFY the summer after my freshman year, which is where we had met, and he just got off his mission like this past summer, so I'm pretty excited to see him! So I better get off and work on psychology some more so that I won't be more overloaded than necessary tomorrow. I'll post later on tonight if anything interesting happens, or simply if I feel like blogging, so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment