Saturday, November 19, 2011

Welcome, welcome to my first blog entry

So here it is, 2:30 in the morning, and I am still awake. I really did have intentions of going to bed early tonight...it just didn't happen.But that's alright, it has definitely been a fun night. (: At 6, my roommate, Hannah, and another girl that lives right next to us, Jenny, and I had a triple date. I had been really excited for it because both of these girls are awesome so I knew it would be a lot of fun. The guys that we went on the date with were from an event called Men Tell All that we had in our building that our RA Melany hosted. There were like ten guys so like ten of us won dates with one of them. I got Tyler, Hannah got Nick and Jenny got Mike (or Steve...haha). They were all very cute and fun to be around. Since we got to plan the dates, we planned to make dinner. So we had the guys draw a paper that said what part of dinner them and their dates would be preparing: appetizer, main dish, or dessert. And then we picked what main ingredient we had to include. Tyler and I got dessert and chocolate, so it was a piece of cake. (; But they other two had more challenging ones. We ended up having: as our appetizer, sweet potatoes (by Hannah and Nick), as our main dish, cinnamon rolls (by Jenny and Mike), and brownies (by Tyler and I). The brownies were actually pretty good. We decided to spice it up a bit and make peanut butter swirl brownies with cream cheese icing on top and they were delicious. (: The whole meal was actually delicious, to be quite honest. And we also played Apples to Apples. After about 3 hours, we went down to visit Melany, since they are friends of hers, and we stayed down there for quite a while. Overall, the date was a blast! Tyler is definitely cute and we all had a lot of fun. (: After I came back up, I found Cassie and Suzanne all cozy with this kid Kyle and his friend watching a movie in the dark...totally sketch, but they are both cute so I left them be and hung out with Hannah and Jenny for a bit. Then, I really had an urge to make pancakes. So I made chocolate banana wheat pancakes for my roomies. (: And then I watched Hot Rod with Cassie, Rebecca, and Shannon while Hannah was in and out some and Suzanne went to watch  a movie, probably mackin' with some boys as I type. (; But that pretty much sums up my whole evening! College has been pretty crazy....and super busy! I love it here though and I have made some great friends! My roomies are the best! It's going to be hard to leave them at the end of the year and it's not something I'm looking forward to. :/ Cassie is amazing. We have been friends for forever it seems but living with her at college has been a blast and she is definitely someone I can always confine in. Suzanne is sooo funny; guy crazy, but I totally love her! Rebecca is great as well; we share a common Disney loving bond and I can talk to her about like anything. Hannah is so nice and has the cutest personality! And Shannon is so sweet; her obsession with hot sauce and a certain tall blonde haired boy makes me laugh. (: We also have amazing FHE brothers: Alex, Spencer, Stratton, Wes, Will, and Ethan. Alex is honestly the funniest person I have met in my life. And he is sooo nice and I could talk to that kid for hours; he never gets old. Spencer is superrrrr nice and cute and everyone loves him. (: And the rest are great too! I can't believe that Thanksgiving break starts next week! I am soooo excited! Although I won't be going home to see my family, I will at least have some time off! But I'm super tired and need my sleep so I think I am getting off. I'll post some pictures from the date once Jenny puts them on facebook. But for now, adios! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment