Thursday, January 26, 2012

And oh I just can't wait to be king...♫

So yesterday, Wednesday.
I got pretty sick on Monday so by this time I was feeling pretty cruddy.
So I skipped my Chem class so I could sleep in and then go run.
I really didn't want to skip that class...but I did.
I did got to PD Bio though because we had homework and a quiz. 
On the plus side, I got a 7 1/2 mile run in, which is a mile or two more than I'm normally able to get in during my morning weekly runs.
So after I get all nice and showered, I race back to my dorm, grab lunch, and dart to my 4 p.m. class. 
It was kind of feeling like a lousy day by that point because of how rushed I was.
But then I get to class and that all changes because, even though I was a little late, the seat where I had sat last time, that I highly doubted would be open, next to a very attractive boy was open.(:



Okay, so he didn't exactly look like Alex Pettyfer...but close enough. (: So then began the excruciatingly long two and a half hour class...although, I must admit that it wasn't half bad when I got to talk to him. (:

After that class though, I raced home to drop my stuff off so I could run to the wilk for this Neuroscience fair. For some reason, the way there I was in a really good mood. (: I wasn't complaining or anything, but when you're sick and know that you have a ton of cleaning to finish for a cleaning check when you get back to your dorm, you're typically not in an excellent mood...or at least I'm not.

So going around and looking at all the research projects was a lot of fun. (: There was free pizza, which I didn't complain about....and I found a project that was more neuropsychology based and talked to the lab manager and found out that I could be involved even though I'm a freshman! It would probably be grunt work, but hey, I'm not complaining! (:
So after about 40 minutes, I head back to my dorm. But, while I was on my way back I get a text from this guy that I went on a date with the prior Friday.
And he was asking me out for this Friday.(:
So I did one of those giant excited jumps into the air with a squeal of joy.
Like so...

It's a good thing it was dark outside and I was semi-alone.
So the rest of the night I was in a pretty good mood.
Like an ultra good mood.
Even though I was cleaning.
So, tomorrow. (: I really can't wait. I guess it would be an understatement to say I'm excited. (:
And then we passed cleaning check.
And I wrote a great paper for Book of Mormon.
See, great day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment