Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's one of those 3 A.M+Cheerios and A spoonful of Peanut Butter nights

Ever have one of those nights when you think so hard that you just want to stop thinking...about everything?
Yep, that's where I'm at tonight. I need to be working on this paper, but I just can't focus. I just seem to be thinking about things completely unrelated to said paper.
Instead all I can think about is life. And what I want out of it.
Some days I just want to rush things. I want to fall in love, get married, and half a family.
But the next second I'm like woahhh, maybe in like 2 or 3 years.

I don't know. I just can't decide what I want. I mean I know exactly what I want in life.
I could write a list and tell you what I want the guy I marry to be like, the name of my future children, my future job, everything down to the color of blinds in my future house. (:
That's just how I am: I plan everything out.
Even if it doesn't work out like that, planning makes me feel better.


Yet, I worry about things a lot.
How things will work out.
If they even will.
I tell myself I have all this time, but do I really?
What if I miss my chance for something awesome because I'm so distracted trying to plan everything?
I don't know...I guess I really am thinking too much right now.
I just hope everything turns out good...
I blame it on this Mormon romance novel I'm reading. It makes me think about stuff like this and it's so good I can't put it down!
Seriously, here it is:


So don't start reading it unless you want to get totally addicted...just saying.


I blame this book for making me think about stuff prematurely and setting my sights so high.


Ahhh well I really should start working on my paper, or better yet, go to bed. Where I will probably dream about all of this stuff...no escaping it right? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment